Sunday, April 18, 2010

Everyday is more fun than the last

Ok so Big Ben is much more fun than he was a few months ago.  He definitely had an impish way about him.  Both his mother and I feel that there is a trouble brewing - especially when that mischievous glint shines in his eye and his lower lip gets tucked in...oh you know you're in for it then!

Maybe it was the week of 4 am wake up calls or week of "no-naps" that caused me to have a little fun..but c'mon..I think I...nay WE earned it!

So sometimes - it is fun to have a little fun...well at his expense.  Does that make me a bad dad?  Check out this video and then tell me it didn't make you laugh.


2 comments:

  1. You should enjoy every minute! You are helping him grow into a smart boy! Just wait - there is definitely more fun in your future. My son is six and he makes me laugh every day! He just told his dad, "You made me fall sideways! That is just too ridiculous!"

    Debbie Bohanan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life's a ball...... Ben is processing and responding to word sets and questions now. Even back when he was 'talking' with Mom on the video or doing the Bwah Bwah song with Dad, he was following Dad's lead and attempting to communicate with Mom. He is so smart and adorable but then, what's not to love about Ben and his Mommy and Daddy.

    Just reread the whole blog. Love it! It's wonderful. You guys express yourselves so well. What great memories and sharing. Love, Grandpa and Grandma Monjan

    ReplyDelete