Thursday, August 6, 2009

And this is why I drink

I cant even count how many times I have said the expression GOOD GOD today to Ben. Maybe its because every single diaper change has been a poopapaloza. I mean its been EVERYWHERE. Also he managed to pee straight up the front of his onsie, soaking his entire front.

And then a half hour ago, he produced what I can only describe as a firehose projectile formula extravaganza. From his perch in the crook of my left elbow, he was able to shoot it out and hit my right knee and leg. The stream of milk was like an inch wide. It was so spectacular that I forgot to be immediately grossed out.

Needless to say, it was time for me to give him my first solo bath without help from Matt or my mom. All went well until I came to the rinse off phase and took the plug out of the tub so that I could pour water on him and then forgot that I had done that and moved the tub, not realizing it until it drained all over the floor.

I need a drink.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I can only tell you it does get better in a few months. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete