Sunday, June 21, 2009

My First Father's Day

Wow kind of weird to say, but kind of cool too! Even though I didn't get to sleep in (Big Ben was up at 3, 4 and 5 am), I did get to play a full 90 minutes of soccer, get great gifts and cards from my wife and family, eat a burger and dog for dinner and celebrate with my parents and in-laws over ice cream cake. Really...does it get any better than that?

This weekend was also great because Big Ben got to meet his Uncles Dave and Rusty as well as his Aunt Debbie. And he hung with his Uncle Andy and Aunt Wendy in the hospital so he's already making the rounds!

For those who have requested more pix - you got 'em! We added more to the ever expanding Flickr file - see CoolIris app to the lower right-hand. We've also added a direct link to the Flickr page over on the right-hand side under the recommended links. This link will always default to the newest pictures first.

To download any of the images simply follow these steps:
  1. Click on any image.
  2. In the upper right-hand corner of the image you will see a tiny box, click on this box
  3. This will take you to the Flickr page and image
  4. Right-click on the image and choose Save Image As
  5. Rename the file (it will originally be a bunch of letters and numbers)
  6. Save it on your computer (desktop, my docs, etc)
  7. Once it is on your computer you can print the picture.
There you go Zeidie - instructions as promised :)

Other lessons learned this week. One - Never, ever, and I mean ever, change formulas mid-stream. Boy was that a mistake. Two - tell your wife you love her often - I still need to be better with this one - baby (not the two week one...the 30 something one) if you're reading this - I love you.

Next week is a big week for Big Ben because he gets to meet his DEN family. We are looking forward to this.

Ok one more thing - I think this may be my favorite image of the weekend:

Keep coming back to share in this crazy adventure we call family. As always your comments, thoughts and love are most appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment