Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Life Imitating Art

(Dad's Point of View)

There is a famous landmark in Brussels. It is a small bronze fountain sculpture depicting a naked little boy urinating into the fountain's basin.

How does this apply to our storyline thus far?

Well yesterday dad learned a valuable lesson - don"t forget to put on the pee pee tee pee while changing Big Ben"s diapers.

I turned my head for one second to get a wipe and all of a sudden I had my own little peeing fountain going off in the house. And I couldn't do anything but sit back in amazement and marvel at the height and volume produced by my little guy - I'm talking ceiling height!

Now, and forever more, that thing is getting covered.

More pix, as always, are posted in the slide show to the right (just not of Big Ben performing his work of art)

Note: I'm playing with a new image browser called CoolIris. To scroll through the images please hold your left mouse button down (you'll see the white hand close) and then move your mouse left and right. Click once on an image to expand the picture. Click on the little square in the upper right-hand part of image to go to Flickr page.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the penis tent. I had more than my fair share of fountains. You'll have more, it'll be funny after you've cleaned up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's funny now! He got me again yesterday!

    ReplyDelete